ATM Service may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide to us to process a business transaction.
- Information you provide via contact forms or external downloads such as name, email address, telephone number, mailing address and company name to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, ATM Service may collect information about certain individuals and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to update, expand and analyse our records, but also to identify new customers and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
ATM Service may use your personal data to:
- Process your request regarding our software or services, including the download of white papers.
- Collect your statements, invoices, or payments or to send these to you.
- Offer you relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers about services. All according to the latest laws and regulations or when requested by you.
When you visit the ATM Service website, a small file is placed on your computer’s hard disk. This ‘cookie’ makes the website / websites of ATM Service more useful by storing information regarding your preferences and makes it easier for you to log in and use the website / websites in the future. Cookies do not identify an internet user personally but do identify a user’s computer. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent that. Open your browser’s ‘help’ section, which explains the various options for dealing with cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all features on our websites.
ATM Service websites may provide cookies for the following purposes:
- Analysis – We like to optimise the website by tracking users on the website, thereby improving the user experience
- Saving your previously completed forms – this is to save time when completing new forms.
We track the pages you visit through Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website is performing and how we can improve your on-line experience.
Remarketing of Google AdWords
Use of Facebook Pixel
ATM Service uses the Facebook Custom Audience Tool to follow your behaviour on Facebook. Facebook links your email address to a unique number, that is used to offer you the most suitable advertisements. This way we can offer you an optimal service. Naturally, we do not share personal information with other parties.
All the personal information that you provide us with will remain safe and confidential. ATM Service will not share your information with other companies. We follow the industry standard to protect the information we have received. We store all your information safely, during transmission as well as after receipt. This protects your data against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal data by others with malicious intent. Please keep your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you detect any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security.
We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspected illegal activity.
Updates of this policy
Curious about the possibilities?